We warrant to:
- Keep all event information strictly confidential and not disclose it to any third party without your prior written consent.
- Only disclose event information to those of our officers, employees or contractors who need to, and who have been expressly directed to and have agreed to keep that information confidential.
- Put in place and maintain adequate security measures to protect event information from unauthorised access or use.
- Immediately notify you of any suspected or actual unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of your confidential information, and provide assistance as reasonably required by you in relation to any steps or proceedings you may take as a result.
- Only use confidential information for the purposes of performing our obligations under the Licence Agreement.
- Immediately notify you if you are required by law to disclose any confidential information and provide assistance as reasonably required by you if you wish to defend or resist that request.
We use and disclose information for the following purposes:
- Establishing and maintaining your deployment of ShowGizmo and associated services.
- Contacting you about your presence, your account or the services we provide to you.
- Arranging billing and payment, arranging credit checks and verifying your identity.
- Gauging customer satisfaction levels.
- Maintaining and optimising the technical performance, operation and security of ShowGizmo.
- Providing technical support and administration.
- Maintaining our records.
- Addressing feedback or complaints and resolving disputes.
- Notifying attendees who have downloaded the ShowGizmo Smartphone Applications of updates to the applications.
- Providing statistical data to others, including other Organisers, but only on an aggregated basis and in a way that ensures that no individual is able to be identified from such data.