We have robust data protection systems in place to ensure service continuity. Our systems include:
- Warm standby infrastructure in a separate data center which can be used in the event of a major equipment failure at our primary location.
- Automated, nightly incremental backups for point-in-time recovery up to the last 5 minutes.
- Duplicated database across two AWS availability zones (independent failure zones), and
- Services deployed to at least two AWS availability zones (independent failure zones).
Our servers are located at Amazon Web Service's data center in Sydney, which are:
- Protected by fire detection and suppression equipment.
- Powered by fully redundant electrical power systems (with backup supply), and
- Are under climate and temperature control to maintain atmospheric conditions at optimal levels.
Decommissioned storage devices are degaussed and physically destroyed in accordance with industry-standard practices.